Why you choose us:
- Top Quality Service
- Excellent Price
- All language support
- Rare Language Support
- All specialization
- Excellent QA system
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Native Translator
- 24 x 7 Support
Prime Language Pairs:
- English <> Bengali
- English <> Hindi
- English <> French
- English <> Spanish
- English <> German
- English <> Russian
- English <> Japanese
- English <> Chinese
- English <> Thai
- English <> Italian
1. How can I place my order?
We carefully receive all work orders and evaluate before we start working them by our experienced team members. Orders are generally accepted by E-mail. Please provide the following information while ordering:
- Job Heading (Translation, Proofreading, Editing)
- Documents needs to be translated / Data / Content Topic
- Valid purchase order number
- Billing address
- Name, Phone number and E-mail of the purchaser.
2. What type of translators associated with TranSolution?
We choose the translators on the basis of following criterions:
- Translated at least 100,000 words
- Had at least two references previous work
- Translate only into their native language.
- Good Reputation at Translators Café or Proz.com
- Equipped with translation technologies
3. What are quality measures of any project?
Our strength is our employees!! Working with highly qualified employees, we are in the perfect position to fulfill all of your requirements whether it is a one off project or an on-going requirement. We have specific Departments for each of the works to take care of your exact requirement. Have a good look at our working procedure.
4. How do you charge?
We charge a "Per Word" rate for translation, editing and proofing job. The rate per word depends on the language combination, complexity of the matter, and the turnaround time you require. For transcription we charge a "Per Minute". In case of DTP work we charge with a combination of "Per Page and Per Word".
5. How do I count the words in my document?
Doing a word count can be tricky, especially if your document contains pictures with embedded text or you have a PDF. You can do an accurate word count if you have a Word for Windows document that contains only text. Microsoft Word 2007 shows the word count in the lower left-hand side of the application. The easiest way to get a word count is to send us all of your documents and let us do the word count for you. We have advanced OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
6. What are the payment terms?
Our payment terms are within 30 days from the date of submitting invoice. However for the project having more than Rs. 50,000/- (Approx. 1000 USD) we normally ask for the 50% advance payment from new clients.
- Final price can be given on receipt of the project
- We accept payment through Paypal, Moneybookers. Otherwise
we request a bank wire transfer.
7. Can you complete my job within 4 hours to 24 hours?
For small works we can complete to an urgent/shorter time on demand. Again a surcharge applies for this work and you use our express service option for urgent project.
8. Are there any other charges?
There are no hidden charges. We will always let you know the end cost when we can, and stick to it! This said, there can be additional charges for extra services, like desktop publishing, working with less accessible formats. We also charge more when a project is very urgent and requires us to put other work on the back burner.
9. How can I deliver my documents to you?
If the documents have an electronic form, you can easily send them to us via our FTP or by e-mail ([email protected]). Paper materials can be posted to our office address.
10. What is the cancellation policy for booking an interpreter?
We require 24 hours’ notice for cancellations (not including weekends or bank holidays). If you give us more than 24 hours’ notice, we will not charge for the booking. All cancellations within 24 hours incur a charge.
11. What is the necessary information you need before accepting a work?
Exactly there is no such specific rule for that. Generally we asked for these information:
- Amount of words
- Payment Options
- Document Format
- Output Format
- Available Budget
- Source Language
- Target Language
- Any specific detail
- Personal Contact
- Company Contact
- Organization Type